DEFENDERS OF WILDLIFE REPORT
The BioScience article was inspired by Defenders of Wildlife’s report ‘In the Shadow of the Wall’. This report explores the biodiversity conservation consequences of extending the U.S.-Mexico border wall in detail. See the full report.
View photos of the U.S.-Mexico border wall and affected animal and plant species.
- Huffington Post: Scientists warn Trump’s border wall would be a disaster for wildlife
- The Washington Post: Thousands of scientists object to Trump’s border wall
- The Hill: Thousands of scientists endorse study on border wall’s threat to wildlife
- Independent: Donald Trump’s US-Mexico border wall is major threat to wildlife, scientists warn
- Mongabay: 2700 scientists issue call to action on border wall wildlife threat
- MSN (video): Scientists say the border wall could harm wildlife
- Scientific American (podcast): Border wall could disrupt hundreds of species
- See more articles and social media
This project is a partnership with Alliance of World Scientists and the Center for Conservation Innovation at Defenders of Wildlife.